King of metallic gold No. 79 is the element with the symbol Au. It is yellow. It is free element in nature and no reactivity. It is resistant to rust or oxide stains. Melting point of gold is 1064 degrees Celsius and boiling point is 2701 degrees Celsius. Specific gravity is 3.19. Atomic weight is 196.67. The crystalline form is cube, Octahedron or Dodecahedron. Nowadays, the prices are higher. Gold is used as a component of multiple devices. When used, it will expire and it is not useful. How many people know that dropped gold or junk gold. E-Book gold extraction can make the readers know about the gold that can extracted a lump of pure gold > 99 % easily.
The readers just Read and follow this E-Book “How to extract gold precipitation” you will be able to extract the gold from the gold plated materials in the course.
How to extract the gold
1. Materials for the extraction of gold. Electronic pin tester.
2. Water Chemical For gold extraction.
3. put Electronic pin tester. Water Chemical For gold extraction.
4. Gold chemical solvent.
5. Gold water.
6. Gold was separated materials.
7. No gold in materials.
8. Separate gold from the waters. By sedimentation.
9. Precipitated gold.
10. Powder sediments gold.
11. Powder sediments gold.
12. Slowly pour the water out. Be careful gold dregs flow with water
13. Powder sediments gold.
14. Boil with alcohol stove or hot plate to dry.Be careful gold dregs splash if you use high temperatures.
15. Water will dry slowly.
16. This is dry gold dregs.
17. slowly pour the gold powder into a crucible.
18. the gold powder in crucible.
19. Give some heat to gold power but use low heater.
20. Gold from the furnace.
21. Gold from the furnace.
22. Gold from the furnace.
23. Gold weighs 4 grams.
24. Sample We extract the gold. From such way.
25. There are plenty of gold from electronic waste.
There are 4 hazardous chemicals
1. Acid danger
2. Alkaline danger
3. Poison gas danger
4. Cyanide danger
Chemical is very dangerous. You should strictly protect in every step. You have to wear gloves, mask or protective clothing when you work. When extracting gold finish, you must clean thoroughly with water immediately and learn all kinds of chemicals that you used and how thoroughly protected.
Material for gold extraction
Gold extraction can do several methods. In each method depends on material that you use for extraction. In this case, we use silting; it’s an easy method that you can do it alone. Silt gold extraction is suitable for plated gold such as CPU jewelry and so on.
The sample Gold plated material
Accessories Jewelry plated gold
Information within the E-Book
1. Pay one price for 4 E-Book. $100
1.1 Gold extraction Chemical
1.2 Gold extraction Electricity
1.3 Smelting Gold
1.4 Gold Refining
2. How to mix chemicals to extract gold.
3. How to extract the gold. Profile. Every step.
4. Video How to extract the gold. Profile. Every step.